Cell Culture Company (C3) delivers whole cell pellets, cell lysates, custom monoclonal antibody and recombinant protein manufacturing services from development to commercialization. We employ traditional cell culture methods as well as automated, single-use, perfusion bioreactors.
For more than 30 years, we have been focused on providing the right solutions supporting research through commercialization. We serve the diagnostic, genomic, animal health, food safety, pre-clinical and therapeutic industries. To speak with our experts, Contact Us.
With C3 You Get:
- Research- to commercial-scale monoclonal antibody and protein production
- Single-use, continuous processing, perfusion bioreactors
- Cell line expansion services for the production of whole cells and cellular extracts
- Upstream and downstream CMO services in a GMP-compliant manufacturing facility
Manufacturing bioreactors and providing contract manufacturing services.
Our core values:
Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, & Consistency
These values are embodied in our Quality Management System and culture.
Dedicating the necessary resources to ensure our products and services meet or exceed regulatory, customer, and internal requirements.
– Rebecca Thompson, Chief Executive Officer