Technical Services and Support
- Process Development
- Process Evaluation and Validation
- Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing
- Technology Transfer
- Quality by Design
- Regulatory Support
- MCB/MWCB Generation and Characterization
- GMP and R&D Production of Monoclonal Antibodies and Recombinant Proteins
- Custom Large-Scale Production of Whole Cells and Conditioned Media
- Dedicated Project Management for Your Protein
At C3, we understand that flexibility is key when designing a new manufacturing process. We offer services using both our proprietary perfusion bioreactors as well as traditional cell culture methods for both adherent and suspension cells.
Our perfusion bioreactors employ hollow fiber cartridges that reduce production risks. This cell culture technology supports cell densities at 1E9 cells/mL, achieving in vivo-like conditions which enhance cell-to-cell contact and communication. Results include improved cell health and greater yields, especially for low-expressing cells that struggle in fed-batch environments.